Brightr helps you become more aware of different aspects of your vitality: physical activity, sleep, and mental resilience. It also gives advice and provides access to vitality coaches that can answer your questions. This creates awareness and directs you to other services the ASML Vitality Program has to offer. Brightr is based on the latest behavioral science and is built with unrivalled sensing technology. It enables real-time behavioral tracking and intelligent personalised coaching for high effectiveness.
- Improved battery life
- Compare your physical activity to the ASML average
- See your activity levels throughout the day on the new dashboard
- Improved sleep recognition
- Extra mental resilience tracking on the new dashboard page
- New biorhythm dashboard for better integration
- Automatically track physical activity and sleep
- Tailored advice for shift work and jetlag
- Set personal goals and start small changes to improve
- Receive feedback and advice based on how you are doing
- Read about vitality in the library
We hope you find this version of the app useful to gain more insight in your health patterns and deal with shifting biorhythm. We would love to hear from you! Please leave your feedback in the Feedback section in the app (which can be found on the account tab).
Disclaimer: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. Brightr ASML accesses your location and microphone to enable you to track your sleep and activity.
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Brightr ASML is a free software application from the Health & Nutrition subcategory, part of the Home & Hobby category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2014-11-03. The program can be installed on iOS.
Brightr ASML (version 2.2.12) has a file size of 33.34 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.